2013年2月4日星期一

excellent supreme taste in the burberry schals put on let an individual grace

The seven princes to help bur berry find a match, say for me to complete my wish, but rejected.bur berry said, she would wait until burberry shirts happy.bur berry lying in bed and wake up slowly, before looking at the man, but the brain without his memory."bur berry, you wake up."Yu Hao's eyes are wet.

"bur berry?Is my name?And what's your name?"burberry on sale like a baby curious as to the things of this world is full of curiosity."Yes, your name is bur berry, my name is Yu Hao.Call me hao can."Yu Hao got a glass of water I wet my whistle."bur berry," Hao "I remember, I jumped with joy.

"That Hao is my what?"burberry coat looked up and asked him."What is life?"She is with bur berry life longchamp."Hao", what is that."I skip this topic, continue to ask questions."The drug is a furnace.To drink the medicine."Yu Hao had been broken out in the side of the medicine."bur berry does not drink, this does not look good, do not drink."I opened the medicine bowl."bur berry well-behaved, finished, I take you out to play."Yu Hao put the medicine bowl in front of me."Can drink it out?"

没有评论:

发表评论